New Year's Eve party rockers come in all ages! There's no better way to celebrate New Year's Eve in New York City than by hitting the Time Square zone with the Times Square Family Party Pass. Moms, dads, grandparents and children 8 years and up have a unique chance to experience New Year’s Eve events in the heart of Times Square just a few blocks from the famed Waterford Crystal New Year’s Eve ball drop. This is, after all, the locale for the most highly anticipated New Year's Eve celebration on the planet! It's absolutely unforgettable and truly magical! Step out of the cold into some of the hottest parties in town. Families from around the world will rock, revel, play games and party the night away 'til the wee hours of 2017. Come with your entire family - after a night of Times Square adventures, you'll surely make new family memories!
This ticket is jam-packed with super perks and awesome amenities that include:
- Complimentary General Admission to Times Square All Ages events for ages 8+ (Venues TBA shortly)
- Feel free to party hop all night long - go to one or go to all! The choice is yours.
- Live performances by super hot DJs spinning dance, Top 40, hip hop, house, rock and 80's
- Access to premium open bars (start time and end times of each venue may vary.) *Open Bar only available to purchasers of the General Admission 21+ ticket only
- Festive New Year’s Eve party favors
Which party will you be at at Midnight? Wherever it is, join in the revelry with a live countdown to 2018.
The venues included with the Family Party Pass are TBA shortly!
If it seems like a lot to take in, it is! But don't stress! We'll provide you with helpful tips and timelines to make the most of your night out in Times Square! The countdown is on...so take advantage of the Times Square Family Party Pass while it's still available! You'll have all of 2018 to rest up!
Things to Know!
- Party Pass tickets are subject to venue capacity rules. If upon arrival at a particular location, the admission line is held and security states that it is temporarily full, you will need to wait until capacity reopens.
- Make sure you are on the VIP line.
- TICKET PRICE IS PER PERSON
- Capacity may be deemed full if a large number of guests enter at one time. As the guests settle in, the security staff will reopen the admission lines.
- The time on your ticket is the entry time into the VENUE. Make sure if you are a Family Party Pass ticket holder you enter the Times Square area by 8:30pm. Due to NYPD and Time Square Alliance crowd control, access to the area is not guaranteed.
- Your Family Party Pass gains you access to Times Square on 12/31/17. Please make sure to have your ticket with you at all times when come to each event. You will also need to show it to Times Square security, if needed.
- Access in and around Times Square controlled by NYPD. Please enter events between 7:00PM-11:30PM (depending on event start time) and 12:15AM-2:00AM. Admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30PM - 12:15AM.) Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area no later than 8:30pm.
- Transportation between venues is not included with ticket purchase and is the responsibility of the ticket holder. Times Square is a pedestrian only zone on NYE.